Thursday, May 31, 2007

The Cat


I still remember the first time I met he, he was only three months old. In that time, he is very smell, I can even pick up he just by one hand. And he was very afraid of me when I pick him up.
His flu is black, gray and white, you will feel soft and comfortable when you touch he. His eyes are very big and black, but if you see it under the sun, you will find it turn into brown. His nose is smell and sensitive, if somebody touch his nose, he will angry and want to bit that people. The mouth of it looks very smell, but it can open to very big, especially when he was ate.
It was a lazy cat, he has to sleep almost twenty hours a day everyday. In his awake time, he likes to playing with people or chase bugs. Now, it is three years old, and become very big and fat. I can cot even carry it, and he does not afraid of me anymore, but in my mind, he is the cutest cat in the world.

No comments: